Frequently asked questions
- Q: What is Stakeforce.
A: Stakeforce is an online solution as a service.
- multiple types of contacts...think Google circles.
- Multiple profiles, work, play, home. You can now be organized with only one login required. (or use your existing Twitter/Linked In.
- Structured document store - Now you can organize all your documents logically. Organize by relationship / process/ activity / group..
- Process/activities to organize your interactions.
- Individual/Groups - free access with 5gb space.
Q: What does it cost.
- For organizations
Q: What's the difference between Stakeforce and other contact management systems.
is more than just contact management.
It is a complete system that provides contact management for all stakeholders, as well as strategy, expectations and operations management all in one well designed solutions.
It enables you to organize naturally around people you deal with, and their expectations and contributions to the organization.
Q: Does Stakeforce use renewable energy as part of it's operating philosophy
A: Yes, Stakeforce uses renewable energy to provide the power for it's servers and operations. Current power production can be seen here.